Trains, planes and automobiles in The North Star State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Saint Paul, Minnesota!
Saint Paul has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Saint Paul!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Saint Paul with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 80
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Saint Paul
- Waterparks in Saint Paul
- Zoos in Saint Paul
- Tours in Saint Paul
- Indoor Play in Saint Paul
- Museums in Saint Paul
- National Parks / Natural World in Saint Paul
- Things to do for Active Kids in Saint Paul
- Historical Attractions in Saint Paul
- Transport Attractions in Saint Paul
- RV/Campsite in Saint Paul
- Skiing in Saint Paul
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Saint Paul
- Caves and Mines in Saint Paul
- Arts and Crafts in Saint Paul