You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Saint Paul, Minnesota!)
Saint Paul is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The North Star State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Saint Paul’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Saint Paul when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Saint Paul with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 79
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Saint Paul
- Waterparks in Saint Paul
- Zoos in Saint Paul
- Tours in Saint Paul
- Indoor Play in Saint Paul
- Museums in Saint Paul
- National Parks / Natural World in Saint Paul
- Things to do for Active Kids in Saint Paul
- Historical Attractions in Saint Paul
- Transport Attractions in Saint Paul
- RV/Campsite in Saint Paul
- Skiing in Saint Paul
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Saint Paul
- Caves and Mines in Saint Paul
- Arts and Crafts in Saint Paul