Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Saint Paul, Minnesota, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The North Star State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Saint Paul…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Saint Paul with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 80
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Saint Paul
- Waterparks in Saint Paul
- Zoos in Saint Paul
- Tours in Saint Paul
- Indoor Play in Saint Paul
- Museums in Saint Paul
- National Parks / Natural World in Saint Paul
- Things to do for Active Kids in Saint Paul
- Historical Attractions in Saint Paul
- Transport Attractions in Saint Paul
- RV/Campsite in Saint Paul
- Skiing in Saint Paul
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Saint Paul
- Caves and Mines in Saint Paul
- Arts and Crafts in Saint Paul