Meet Me In St. Louis?….How about take the family to Missouri!? Let the Midwestern hospitality welcome you with an incredibly variety of things to do with kids..you won’t want to leave!
Did you know that Missouri has 5,500 recorded caves? Fancy visiting some? Of course you do! There are plenty to choose from, including Talking Rocks Cavern and Mark Twain Cave (He was born in Missouri!)
Missouri has an incredibly rich history too, which kids can feel like they are a part of with attractions such as the Lewis and Clark Boat House, and Fort Osage.
Museums where kids can TOUCH things? You bet! Places like Science City and The Discovery Center of Springfield let kids create, play and learn by experimentation!
Of course, Missouri has incredible nature to get lost in, so make sure trips to places like Katy Trail State Park and Missouri Botanical Garden are on your list!
Missouri - the land where iced tea, BBQ and the ice cream cone were invented. Sounds like the perfect land for families! (Here’s a hint - it is!)
There are so many fun things to do in Saint Joseph with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Saint Joseph
- Waterparks in Saint Joseph
- Zoos in Saint Joseph
- Tours in Saint Joseph
- Indoor Play in Saint Joseph
- Museums in Saint Joseph
- National Parks / Natural World in Saint Joseph
- Things to do for Active Kids in Saint Joseph
- Historical Attractions in Saint Joseph
- Transport Attractions in Saint Joseph
- RV/Campsite in Saint Joseph
- Skiing in Saint Joseph
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Saint Joseph
- Caves and Mines in Saint Joseph
- Arts and Crafts in Saint Joseph