Oregon is a state where the family won’t be short of adventure, and the kids won’t be short of excitement!
Oregon has more ghost towns than any other state in America. It has the largest sea cave in the world, the deepest river gorge in North America, as well as the deepest lake (check out Crater Lake!) So it’s safe to say - it’s a pretty incredible state! And perfect for incredible experiences.
How about taking to the oceans with Tradewinds Whalewatching and Ecology Boat Trips, or jet through canyons with Mail Boat Hydro Boat Tours. Make sure you hold on!
Get face to face with the giants of the jungle with Great Cats World Park as you take a guided tour around some beautiful and rare creatures.
Whitewater Adventures are just one of the places where kids can get that adrenaline pumping, or get the kids lost in the fascinating history with Lewis and Clark National Historic Park, or the Yaquina Head Lighthouse!
Did we mention there is also mountain fun!
So put that adventure hat on and enjoy the many places to go with kids!
There are so many fun things to do in Saint Helens with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 81
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Saint Helens
- Waterparks in Saint Helens
- Zoos in Saint Helens
- Tours in Saint Helens
- Indoor Play in Saint Helens
- Museums in Saint Helens
- National Parks / Natural World in Saint Helens
- Things to do for Active Kids in Saint Helens
- Historical Attractions in Saint Helens
- Transport Attractions in Saint Helens
- RV/Campsite in Saint Helens
- Skiing in Saint Helens
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Saint Helens
- Caves and Mines in Saint Helens
- Arts and Crafts in Saint Helens