It’s animal time in Sacramento, California and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Sacramento because this The Golden State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Sacramento with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 142
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Sacramento
- Waterparks in Sacramento
- Zoos in Sacramento
- Tours in Sacramento
- Indoor Play in Sacramento
- Museums in Sacramento
- National Parks / Natural World in Sacramento
- Things to do for Active Kids in Sacramento
- Historical Attractions in Sacramento
- Transport Attractions in Sacramento
- RV/Campsite in Sacramento
- Skiing in Sacramento
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Sacramento
- Caves and Mines in Sacramento
- Arts and Crafts in Sacramento