Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Sacramento, California why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Golden State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in California…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Sacramento with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 142
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Sacramento
- Waterparks in Sacramento
- Zoos in Sacramento
- Tours in Sacramento
- Indoor Play in Sacramento
- Museums in Sacramento
- National Parks / Natural World in Sacramento
- Things to do for Active Kids in Sacramento
- Historical Attractions in Sacramento
- Transport Attractions in Sacramento
- RV/Campsite in Sacramento
- Skiing in Sacramento
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Sacramento
- Caves and Mines in Sacramento
- Arts and Crafts in Sacramento