The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Sacramento has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Sacramento, California offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Sacramento itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Sacramento with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 141
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Sacramento
- Waterparks in Sacramento
- Zoos in Sacramento
- Tours in Sacramento
- Indoor Play in Sacramento
- Museums in Sacramento
- National Parks / Natural World in Sacramento
- Things to do for Active Kids in Sacramento
- Historical Attractions in Sacramento
- Transport Attractions in Sacramento
- RV/Campsite in Sacramento
- Skiing in Sacramento
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Sacramento
- Caves and Mines in Sacramento
- Arts and Crafts in Sacramento