Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Sacramento, California, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Golden State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Sacramento…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Sacramento with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 142
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Sacramento
- Waterparks in Sacramento
- Zoos in Sacramento
- Tours in Sacramento
- Indoor Play in Sacramento
- Museums in Sacramento
- National Parks / Natural World in Sacramento
- Things to do for Active Kids in Sacramento
- Historical Attractions in Sacramento
- Transport Attractions in Sacramento
- RV/Campsite in Sacramento
- Skiing in Sacramento
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Sacramento
- Caves and Mines in Sacramento
- Arts and Crafts in Sacramento