The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Round Rock has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Round Rock, Texas offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Round Rock itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Round Rock with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 66
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Round Rock
- Waterparks in Round Rock
- Zoos in Round Rock
- Tours in Round Rock
- Indoor Play in Round Rock
- Museums in Round Rock
- National Parks / Natural World in Round Rock
- Things to do for Active Kids in Round Rock
- Historical Attractions in Round Rock
- Transport Attractions in Round Rock
- RV/Campsite in Round Rock
- Skiing in Round Rock
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Round Rock
- Caves and Mines in Round Rock
- Arts and Crafts in Round Rock