Trains, planes and automobiles in The Lone Star State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Richardson, Texas!
Richardson has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Richardson!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Richardson with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 79
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Richardson
- Waterparks in Richardson
- Zoos in Richardson
- Tours in Richardson
- Indoor Play in Richardson
- Museums in Richardson
- National Parks / Natural World in Richardson
- Things to do for Active Kids in Richardson
- Historical Attractions in Richardson
- Transport Attractions in Richardson
- RV/Campsite in Richardson
- Skiing in Richardson
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Richardson
- Caves and Mines in Richardson
- Arts and Crafts in Richardson