Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Richardson, Texas why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Lone Star State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Texas…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Richardson with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 79
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Richardson
- Waterparks in Richardson
- Zoos in Richardson
- Tours in Richardson
- Indoor Play in Richardson
- Museums in Richardson
- National Parks / Natural World in Richardson
- Things to do for Active Kids in Richardson
- Historical Attractions in Richardson
- Transport Attractions in Richardson
- RV/Campsite in Richardson
- Skiing in Richardson
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Richardson
- Caves and Mines in Richardson
- Arts and Crafts in Richardson