Children have a lot of energy….that’s what we LOVE about them…so it’s natural to look for things to do with active kids who just want to get active.
Look no further than Richardson, Texas! Active kids in this The Lone Star State city have SO many choices…they won’t know where to start!
This wonderful city not only has places for kids to use up that energy, but the whole family. Activities such as indoor climbing are the perfect way to spend time together as a family. Why not try and get that hole in one with Mini Golf? STRIKE….you must have found the ten pin bowling!
Finding great places to visit with children can be hard, but not in Richardson - and not with Family Days Out!
Get ready to return home exhausted, because there is kids fun around every corner….and you will be part of it.
There are so many fun things to do in Richardson with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 80
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Richardson
- Waterparks in Richardson
- Zoos in Richardson
- Tours in Richardson
- Indoor Play in Richardson
- Museums in Richardson
- National Parks / Natural World in Richardson
- Things to do for Active Kids in Richardson
- Historical Attractions in Richardson
- Transport Attractions in Richardson
- RV/Campsite in Richardson
- Skiing in Richardson
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Richardson
- Caves and Mines in Richardson
- Arts and Crafts in Richardson