“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Rhode Island there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see the The Ocean State , but a great way for kids to LEARN about the area too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Rhode Island, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours…see another side of Rhode Island!
May the tours be with you!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Rhode Island
- Waterparks in Rhode Island
- Zoos in Rhode Island
- Tours in Rhode Island
- Indoor Play in Rhode Island
- Museums in Rhode Island
- National Parks / Natural World in Rhode Island
- Things to do for Active Kids in Rhode Island
- Historical Attractions in Rhode Island
- Transport Attractions in Rhode Island
- RV/Campsite in Rhode Island
- Skiing in Rhode Island
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Rhode Island
- Caves and Mines in Rhode Island
- Arts and Crafts in Rhode Island