It’s New York! No, we don’t mean New York City - there’s a whole state out there for kids! As much as New York City is incredible with the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building, and definitely worth a visit, that’s only the beginning!
Did you know that Adirondacks State Park is BIGGER than Glacier, Everglades, the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone COMBINED? Yep! How can you go past the iconic Niagara Falls? Did you think New York had some incredible caverns to explore? Just check out Howe Caverns, Garnet Mine or Secret Caverns - and that’s just the beginning!
There is even water adventures to be had with attractions like Tall Pine River Adventures and family fun adventure in nature with Bear Mountain. If indoor adventure is what you’re looking for, New York has that too! Chelsea Piers, Funplex Funpark and the world’s tallest indoor ropes course with Palisades Climb Adventure!
Long Island has the white sands, Saratoga has incredible history….mountains, forests, water ways and adventure….all in New York State!
I heart New York indeed!
There are so many fun things to do in Rensselaer with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 146
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Rensselaer
- Waterparks in Rensselaer
- Zoos in Rensselaer
- Tours in Rensselaer
- Indoor Play in Rensselaer
- Museums in Rensselaer
- National Parks / Natural World in Rensselaer
- Things to do for Active Kids in Rensselaer
- Historical Attractions in Rensselaer
- Transport Attractions in Rensselaer
- RV/Campsite in Rensselaer
- Skiing in Rensselaer
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Rensselaer
- Caves and Mines in Rensselaer
- Arts and Crafts in Rensselaer