“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Provincetown, Massachusetts there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Bay State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Provincetown, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Provincetown!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Provincetown with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 202
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Provincetown
- Waterparks in Provincetown
- Zoos in Provincetown
- Tours in Provincetown
- Indoor Play in Provincetown
- Museums in Provincetown
- National Parks / Natural World in Provincetown
- Things to do for Active Kids in Provincetown
- Historical Attractions in Provincetown
- Transport Attractions in Provincetown
- RV/Campsite in Provincetown
- Skiing in Provincetown
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Provincetown
- Caves and Mines in Provincetown
- Arts and Crafts in Provincetown