A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Provincetown, Massachusetts, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Bay State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Provincetown…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Provincetown with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 202
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Provincetown
- Waterparks in Provincetown
- Zoos in Provincetown
- Tours in Provincetown
- Indoor Play in Provincetown
- Museums in Provincetown
- National Parks / Natural World in Provincetown
- Things to do for Active Kids in Provincetown
- Historical Attractions in Provincetown
- Transport Attractions in Provincetown
- RV/Campsite in Provincetown
- Skiing in Provincetown
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Provincetown
- Caves and Mines in Provincetown
- Arts and Crafts in Provincetown