Iowa is a very rural state, but one that should never be overlooked. It is charming, quaint, beautiful, and jam packed with places to go with kids!
There is a plethora of places to enjoy the great outdoors, such as the very cool Spook Cave, the historic Neal Smith National Wildlife Refuge and the secluded Wilson Island State Park.
The beautiful and the quirky will always be just around the corner, with the National Farm Toy Museum and Fort Custer Maze, and the whole family will love the rural farm fun with Center Grove Orchard and Bloomsbury Farm - a real taste of the Iowa hospitality and charm!
Don’t think for a second that Iowa can’t be thrilling - just head to Adventureland Park or the classic Arnolds Park - one of the oldest amusement parks in the WORLD!
And don’t forget to get those baseball fans down to the Field Of Dreams Movie Site!
Is this Heaven? No, it’s Iowa…
There are so many fun things to do in Prairie City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 33
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Prairie City
- Waterparks in Prairie City
- Zoos in Prairie City
- Tours in Prairie City
- Indoor Play in Prairie City
- Museums in Prairie City
- National Parks / Natural World in Prairie City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Prairie City
- Historical Attractions in Prairie City
- Transport Attractions in Prairie City
- RV/Campsite in Prairie City
- Skiing in Prairie City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Prairie City
- Caves and Mines in Prairie City
- Arts and Crafts in Prairie City