“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Pompano Beach, Florida there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Sunshine State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Pompano Beach, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Pompano Beach!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Pompano Beach with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 94
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pompano Beach
- Waterparks in Pompano Beach
- Zoos in Pompano Beach
- Tours in Pompano Beach
- Indoor Play in Pompano Beach
- Museums in Pompano Beach
- National Parks / Natural World in Pompano Beach
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pompano Beach
- Historical Attractions in Pompano Beach
- Transport Attractions in Pompano Beach
- RV/Campsite in Pompano Beach
- Skiing in Pompano Beach
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pompano Beach
- Caves and Mines in Pompano Beach
- Arts and Crafts in Pompano Beach