It’s animal time in Plattsburgh, New York State and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Plattsburgh because this The Empire State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Plattsburgh with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 68
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Plattsburgh
- Waterparks in Plattsburgh
- Zoos in Plattsburgh
- Tours in Plattsburgh
- Indoor Play in Plattsburgh
- Museums in Plattsburgh
- National Parks / Natural World in Plattsburgh
- Things to do for Active Kids in Plattsburgh
- Historical Attractions in Plattsburgh
- Transport Attractions in Plattsburgh
- RV/Campsite in Plattsburgh
- Skiing in Plattsburgh
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Plattsburgh
- Caves and Mines in Plattsburgh
- Arts and Crafts in Plattsburgh