The Atlantic Ocean crashing against the rocky coast, enjoying fresh lobsters in the small fishing villages as you look for whales, or getting lost in the fascinating New England history…yes, we’re talking about Maine!
Maine not only has so many places to go with kids that showcase its unique culture, but also ones that might surprise you!
Kids will love the adventure of getting out on a real working lobster boat with Lucky Catch Cruises, or heading out into the waters with Bar Harbor Whale Watch Company.
The beautiful nature calls with Acadia National Park and Swan’s Island, just to name a few, and active families will enjoy those family fun experiences like arrr Pirates Cove Mini Golf and Family Ice Center.
Skiing in Maine? Absolutely! Seacoast Adventure has got that covered! Little monkeys in the family? Head on down to Monkey Trunks Zipline and High Ropes Adventure! Perhaps you have some history buffs? Step back in time with 19th Century Willowbrook Village!
With each changing season you will find something wonderful to do in the beaches, mountains, lakes and parks. Get ready for the Maine event!
There are so many fun things to do in Pittsfield with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 67
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pittsfield
- Waterparks in Pittsfield
- Zoos in Pittsfield
- Tours in Pittsfield
- Indoor Play in Pittsfield
- Museums in Pittsfield
- National Parks / Natural World in Pittsfield
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pittsfield
- Historical Attractions in Pittsfield
- Transport Attractions in Pittsfield
- RV/Campsite in Pittsfield
- Skiing in Pittsfield
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pittsfield
- Caves and Mines in Pittsfield
- Arts and Crafts in Pittsfield