Trains, planes and automobiles in The Keystone State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!
Pittsburgh has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Pittsburgh!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Pittsburgh with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pittsburgh
- Waterparks in Pittsburgh
- Zoos in Pittsburgh
- Tours in Pittsburgh
- Indoor Play in Pittsburgh
- Museums in Pittsburgh
- National Parks / Natural World in Pittsburgh
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pittsburgh
- Historical Attractions in Pittsburgh
- Transport Attractions in Pittsburgh
- RV/Campsite in Pittsburgh
- Skiing in Pittsburgh
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pittsburgh
- Caves and Mines in Pittsburgh
- Arts and Crafts in Pittsburgh