Get ready to spin, scream, laugh, drop and soar because it’s Theme Park time in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! Theme Parks are a great way to spend the day with the family - no matter what age.
From the fastest and loudest theme parks, to those family friendly amusement parks, The Keystone State offers you the perfect places to go for that family fun.
The smallest dare devils in the family will always find age appropriate rides perfect for them, and often in the same park that those older thrill seekers can close their eyes and brave the tallest and fastest thrill rides!
There is ALWAYS plenty of kids fun at the many theme parks you can find across this great city.
Hold on tight…because Pittsburgh is ready to give your family a host of fun things to do with kids all year round - Theme Park style!
There are so many fun things to do in Pittsburgh with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pittsburgh
- Waterparks in Pittsburgh
- Zoos in Pittsburgh
- Tours in Pittsburgh
- Indoor Play in Pittsburgh
- Museums in Pittsburgh
- National Parks / Natural World in Pittsburgh
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pittsburgh
- Historical Attractions in Pittsburgh
- Transport Attractions in Pittsburgh
- RV/Campsite in Pittsburgh
- Skiing in Pittsburgh
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pittsburgh
- Caves and Mines in Pittsburgh
- Arts and Crafts in Pittsburgh