Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Keystone State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Pittsburgh is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Pittsburgh inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Pittsburgh with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pittsburgh
- Waterparks in Pittsburgh
- Zoos in Pittsburgh
- Tours in Pittsburgh
- Indoor Play in Pittsburgh
- Museums in Pittsburgh
- National Parks / Natural World in Pittsburgh
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pittsburgh
- Historical Attractions in Pittsburgh
- Transport Attractions in Pittsburgh
- RV/Campsite in Pittsburgh
- Skiing in Pittsburgh
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pittsburgh
- Caves and Mines in Pittsburgh
- Arts and Crafts in Pittsburgh