Still think of Pittsburgh as “Steel City? Stop right there! Pittsburgh has become a fantastic, and very welcoming family-friendly city with incredible food, entertaining and fun attractions for all budgets!
Those curious minds can explore the super hands-on exhibits at the Carnegie Science Center, where they can get up close to an actual Cold War-era submarine, or delve into a living coral reef! Pretty amazing!
Creativity can be developed and embraced at the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh which also includes a jungle gym! (a great idea!)
ROAR! What’s that? Only the sound of the dinosaurs at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History, where kids can check out the first T.Rex EVER discovered - how cool is that!
The National Avery and Pittsburg Zoo can give those animal loving kids an amazing day out, or they can explore something a little different, at the Toonseum - an amazing collection of cartoons and graphic art!
Did you know that half of the US population lives within 500 miles of Pittsburgh? That’s because they all want to be close to this incredible city!
There are so many fun things to do in Pittsburgh with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 66
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pittsburgh
- Waterparks in Pittsburgh
- Zoos in Pittsburgh
- Tours in Pittsburgh
- Indoor Play in Pittsburgh
- Museums in Pittsburgh
- National Parks / Natural World in Pittsburgh
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pittsburgh
- Historical Attractions in Pittsburgh
- Transport Attractions in Pittsburgh
- RV/Campsite in Pittsburgh
- Skiing in Pittsburgh
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pittsburgh
- Caves and Mines in Pittsburgh
- Arts and Crafts in Pittsburgh