It’s Indoor Play time in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Volunteer State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Pigeon Forge is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Pigeon Forge with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 85
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pigeon Forge
- Waterparks in Pigeon Forge
- Zoos in Pigeon Forge
- Tours in Pigeon Forge
- Indoor Play in Pigeon Forge
- Museums in Pigeon Forge
- National Parks / Natural World in Pigeon Forge
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pigeon Forge
- Historical Attractions in Pigeon Forge
- Transport Attractions in Pigeon Forge
- RV/Campsite in Pigeon Forge
- Skiing in Pigeon Forge
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pigeon Forge
- Caves and Mines in Pigeon Forge
- Arts and Crafts in Pigeon Forge