Tennessee is known for it’s breathtaking mountains and incredible music, and rightly so. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a must see, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum takes kids on a journey of the country’s most popular music genre, and well, there’s Graceland. And icon in itself. (Give kids an education on how music used to be!)
But Tennessee is filled to the brim with other fun places to go with kids. Rainforest Adventures Discovery Zoo, Lucky Ladd Farms and Tennessee Safari Park are unique ways for kids to experience wonderful animals.
Why not take to the family out onto the rivers with companies like Chattanooga Riverboat Company? Incredible ways to see the state from a different angle.
And history loving kids..you just wait! Relive history at the Belle Meade Plantation, learn of the civil war with Fort Donelson Historic Battlefield, or let your imagination run wild with the dinosaurs at Coon Creek Science Center!
Oh yes….did we mention Dollyworld? Certainly a one-of-a-kind adventure for the family!
There are so many fun things to do in Pigeon Forge with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 85
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pigeon Forge
- Waterparks in Pigeon Forge
- Zoos in Pigeon Forge
- Tours in Pigeon Forge
- Indoor Play in Pigeon Forge
- Museums in Pigeon Forge
- National Parks / Natural World in Pigeon Forge
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pigeon Forge
- Historical Attractions in Pigeon Forge
- Transport Attractions in Pigeon Forge
- RV/Campsite in Pigeon Forge
- Skiing in Pigeon Forge
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pigeon Forge
- Caves and Mines in Pigeon Forge
- Arts and Crafts in Pigeon Forge