Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Keystone State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Pennsylvania…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Philadelphia with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 319
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Philadelphia
- Waterparks in Philadelphia
- Zoos in Philadelphia
- Tours in Philadelphia
- Indoor Play in Philadelphia
- Museums in Philadelphia
- National Parks / Natural World in Philadelphia
- Things to do for Active Kids in Philadelphia
- Historical Attractions in Philadelphia
- Transport Attractions in Philadelphia
- RV/Campsite in Philadelphia
- Skiing in Philadelphia
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Philadelphia
- Caves and Mines in Philadelphia
- Arts and Crafts in Philadelphia