It’s Indoor Play time in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Keystone State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Philadelphia is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Philadelphia with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 333
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Philadelphia
- Waterparks in Philadelphia
- Zoos in Philadelphia
- Tours in Philadelphia
- Indoor Play in Philadelphia
- Museums in Philadelphia
- National Parks / Natural World in Philadelphia
- Things to do for Active Kids in Philadelphia
- Historical Attractions in Philadelphia
- Transport Attractions in Philadelphia
- RV/Campsite in Philadelphia
- Skiing in Philadelphia
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Philadelphia
- Caves and Mines in Philadelphia
- Arts and Crafts in Philadelphia