You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!)
Philadelphia is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Keystone State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Philadelphia’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Philadelphia when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Philadelphia with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 319
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Philadelphia
- Waterparks in Philadelphia
- Zoos in Philadelphia
- Tours in Philadelphia
- Indoor Play in Philadelphia
- Museums in Philadelphia
- National Parks / Natural World in Philadelphia
- Things to do for Active Kids in Philadelphia
- Historical Attractions in Philadelphia
- Transport Attractions in Philadelphia
- RV/Campsite in Philadelphia
- Skiing in Philadelphia
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Philadelphia
- Caves and Mines in Philadelphia
- Arts and Crafts in Philadelphia