Philadelphia - where history literally comes to life!
Philadelphia is the birthplace of America, and an incredible place for to go with kids to see first hand what they have learnt in the classroom. But not just see it - they can live and breathe it!
They can experience the American Revolution as it happened at the Lights of Liberty. Think history has to be expensive? Not at all! The most iconic of all landmarks all sit within the Independence National Historical Park (including Independence Hall, which is completely free!) Sneak a look at the chair on the roof - that’s where George Washington sat for three months straight! True story!
Get up to some flag waving fun at The Betsy Ross House, then see the faces on those little history tots light up at Franklin Square - with a vintage carousel, miniature golf and storytelling!
Who said history was boring!
Philadelphia is a vibrant, educational, and best of all affordable city, that welcomes kids just like the constitution welcomed the pen.
Liberty, justice, and kids fun for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Philadelphia with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 317
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Philadelphia
- Waterparks in Philadelphia
- Zoos in Philadelphia
- Tours in Philadelphia
- Indoor Play in Philadelphia
- Museums in Philadelphia
- National Parks / Natural World in Philadelphia
- Things to do for Active Kids in Philadelphia
- Historical Attractions in Philadelphia
- Transport Attractions in Philadelphia
- RV/Campsite in Philadelphia
- Skiing in Philadelphia
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Philadelphia
- Caves and Mines in Philadelphia
- Arts and Crafts in Philadelphia