Trains, planes and automobiles in The Keystone State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Pennsylvania!
Pennsylvania has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Pennsylvania!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo…off we go!
There are 176
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pennsylvania
- Waterparks in Pennsylvania
- Zoos in Pennsylvania
- Tours in Pennsylvania
- Indoor Play in Pennsylvania
- Museums in Pennsylvania
- National Parks / Natural World in Pennsylvania
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pennsylvania
- Historical Attractions in Pennsylvania
- Transport Attractions in Pennsylvania
- RV/Campsite in Pennsylvania
- Skiing in Pennsylvania
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pennsylvania
- Caves and Mines in Pennsylvania
- Arts and Crafts in Pennsylvania