Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Pennsylvania there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Keystone State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape…Pennsylvania is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Pennsylvania inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are 176
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Pennsylvania
- Waterparks in Pennsylvania
- Zoos in Pennsylvania
- Tours in Pennsylvania
- Indoor Play in Pennsylvania
- Museums in Pennsylvania
- National Parks / Natural World in Pennsylvania
- Things to do for Active Kids in Pennsylvania
- Historical Attractions in Pennsylvania
- Transport Attractions in Pennsylvania
- RV/Campsite in Pennsylvania
- Skiing in Pennsylvania
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Pennsylvania
- Caves and Mines in Pennsylvania
- Arts and Crafts in Pennsylvania