The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Paso Robles has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Paso Robles, California offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Paso Robles itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Paso Robles with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 40
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Paso Robles
- Waterparks in Paso Robles
- Zoos in Paso Robles
- Tours in Paso Robles
- Indoor Play in Paso Robles
- Museums in Paso Robles
- National Parks / Natural World in Paso Robles
- Things to do for Active Kids in Paso Robles
- Historical Attractions in Paso Robles
- Transport Attractions in Paso Robles
- RV/Campsite in Paso Robles
- Skiing in Paso Robles
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Paso Robles
- Caves and Mines in Paso Robles
- Arts and Crafts in Paso Robles