Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Sunshine State…we certainly are! If you’re in Panama City and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Florida sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Panama City, Florida! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Panama City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 36
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Panama City
- Waterparks in Panama City
- Zoos in Panama City
- Tours in Panama City
- Indoor Play in Panama City
- Museums in Panama City
- National Parks / Natural World in Panama City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Panama City
- Historical Attractions in Panama City
- Transport Attractions in Panama City
- RV/Campsite in Panama City
- Skiing in Panama City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Panama City
- Caves and Mines in Panama City
- Arts and Crafts in Panama City