Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Panama City, Florida why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Sunshine State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Florida…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Panama City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 36
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Panama City
- Waterparks in Panama City
- Zoos in Panama City
- Tours in Panama City
- Indoor Play in Panama City
- Museums in Panama City
- National Parks / Natural World in Panama City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Panama City
- Historical Attractions in Panama City
- Transport Attractions in Panama City
- RV/Campsite in Panama City
- Skiing in Panama City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Panama City
- Caves and Mines in Panama City
- Arts and Crafts in Panama City