Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Panama City, Florida there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Sunshine State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Panama City is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Panama City inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Panama City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 36
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Panama City
- Waterparks in Panama City
- Zoos in Panama City
- Tours in Panama City
- Indoor Play in Panama City
- Museums in Panama City
- National Parks / Natural World in Panama City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Panama City
- Historical Attractions in Panama City
- Transport Attractions in Panama City
- RV/Campsite in Panama City
- Skiing in Panama City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Panama City
- Caves and Mines in Panama City
- Arts and Crafts in Panama City