Florida is a state of pristine beaches (800 miles to be exact!), beaming sun and quite possibly the theme park state of the country!
The incredibly HUGE Orlando based Walt Disney World, iconic Winter Haven Leogland and the very cool Cape Coral Sunsplash Waterpark (just to name a few!) - are all ready to welcome your thrill-seeking family!
However, Florida also has some other really cool features that you just might not know about. You can take a trip to the Florida Everglades which is the only place in the world where alligators and crocodiles co-exist (pretty cool huh?!) Get up close and personal with some of the worlds most beautiful animals at the Lowry Park Zoo, or even step back into Florida’s history at Key West’s Hemingway Home and Museum.
If you didn’t think it could get any better, there are also a number of great FREE activities such as the Jacksonville Maritime Museum, and…keep calm…chocolate factory tours in Daytona Beach! Yum!
Oh, and don’t forget your sunscreen - after all, it is the Sunshine State!
There are so many fun things to do in Palm Harbor with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 105
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Palm Harbor
- Waterparks in Palm Harbor
- Zoos in Palm Harbor
- Tours in Palm Harbor
- Indoor Play in Palm Harbor
- Museums in Palm Harbor
- National Parks / Natural World in Palm Harbor
- Things to do for Active Kids in Palm Harbor
- Historical Attractions in Palm Harbor
- Transport Attractions in Palm Harbor
- RV/Campsite in Palm Harbor
- Skiing in Palm Harbor
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Palm Harbor
- Caves and Mines in Palm Harbor
- Arts and Crafts in Palm Harbor