Toto…I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore. Wait a minute, yes we are, and it’s super FUN!
Kansas is classic America, with “home on the range” prairies and that iconic cowboy culture.
It’s also a state infused with American Indian history, and places like Pawnee Indian Village Museum can teach children about this important part of American history (Fun fact - four tribes still live in the state!)
Summers have never been so fun with attractions like Rock River Rapids, and wildlife has never been so diverse with the huge Lee Richardson Zoo and Tanganyika Wildlife Park, and see history come back to life with the unique High Plains Museum and Boot Hill Museum.
This BBQ loving state has prairies to explore, museums to get lost in, and incredible fun for those active kids.
And of course, what would a trip to Kansas be without visiting Dorothys House and Land Of Oz? Click those heels in this replica of that famous house - “There’s no place like Kansas! There’s no place like Kansas! There’s no place like Kansas!’
And you’d be right. There isn’t!
There are so many fun things to do in Overland Park with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 52
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Overland Park
- Waterparks in Overland Park
- Zoos in Overland Park
- Tours in Overland Park
- Indoor Play in Overland Park
- Museums in Overland Park
- National Parks / Natural World in Overland Park
- Things to do for Active Kids in Overland Park
- Historical Attractions in Overland Park
- Transport Attractions in Overland Park
- RV/Campsite in Overland Park
- Skiing in Overland Park
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Overland Park
- Caves and Mines in Overland Park
- Arts and Crafts in Overland Park