Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Oregon why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Beaver State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Oregon….so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are 93
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Oregon
- Waterparks in Oregon
- Zoos in Oregon
- Tours in Oregon
- Indoor Play in Oregon
- Museums in Oregon
- National Parks / Natural World in Oregon
- Things to do for Active Kids in Oregon
- Historical Attractions in Oregon
- Transport Attractions in Oregon
- RV/Campsite in Oregon
- Skiing in Oregon
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Oregon
- Caves and Mines in Oregon
- Arts and Crafts in Oregon