It’s a simple request - let’s find somewhere that gives kids an amazing day of FUN! Well, if you’re in Oregon, you will certainly be able to find plenty of places that fit the bill!
Kids fun can be found around every corner in The Beaver State. It can be found in family entertainment centers. It can be found in bowling alleys. It can be found on mini golf courses. It can be found right under your nose!
There are a number of indoor and outdoor activities for the whole family, which is great because then there are always fantastic options for those not so friendly days. So no excuses!
Is there kids fun in Oregon? Is the sky blue? Do kids love playgrounds? We think that’s a big YES! There is plenty of it - now let’s go enjoy it!
There are 94
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Oregon
- Waterparks in Oregon
- Zoos in Oregon
- Tours in Oregon
- Indoor Play in Oregon
- Museums in Oregon
- National Parks / Natural World in Oregon
- Things to do for Active Kids in Oregon
- Historical Attractions in Oregon
- Transport Attractions in Oregon
- RV/Campsite in Oregon
- Skiing in Oregon
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Oregon
- Caves and Mines in Oregon
- Arts and Crafts in Oregon