The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Orange Beach has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Orange Beach, Alabama offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Orange Beach itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Orange Beach with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 46
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Orange Beach
- Waterparks in Orange Beach
- Zoos in Orange Beach
- Tours in Orange Beach
- Indoor Play in Orange Beach
- Museums in Orange Beach
- National Parks / Natural World in Orange Beach
- Things to do for Active Kids in Orange Beach
- Historical Attractions in Orange Beach
- Transport Attractions in Orange Beach
- RV/Campsite in Orange Beach
- Skiing in Orange Beach
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Orange Beach
- Caves and Mines in Orange Beach
- Arts and Crafts in Orange Beach