Trains, planes and automobiles in The Sooner State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Oklahoma!
Oklahoma has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Oklahoma!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo…off we go!
There are 81
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Oklahoma
- Waterparks in Oklahoma
- Zoos in Oklahoma
- Tours in Oklahoma
- Indoor Play in Oklahoma
- Museums in Oklahoma
- National Parks / Natural World in Oklahoma
- Things to do for Active Kids in Oklahoma
- Historical Attractions in Oklahoma
- Transport Attractions in Oklahoma
- RV/Campsite in Oklahoma
- Skiing in Oklahoma
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Oklahoma
- Caves and Mines in Oklahoma
- Arts and Crafts in Oklahoma