“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Sooner State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Oklahoma City, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Oklahoma City!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Oklahoma City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 47
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Oklahoma City
- Waterparks in Oklahoma City
- Zoos in Oklahoma City
- Tours in Oklahoma City
- Indoor Play in Oklahoma City
- Museums in Oklahoma City
- National Parks / Natural World in Oklahoma City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Oklahoma City
- Historical Attractions in Oklahoma City
- Transport Attractions in Oklahoma City
- RV/Campsite in Oklahoma City
- Skiing in Oklahoma City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Oklahoma City
- Caves and Mines in Oklahoma City
- Arts and Crafts in Oklahoma City