It’s animal time in Oak Harbor, Washington State and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Oak Harbor because this The Evergreen State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Oak Harbor with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 89
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Oak Harbor
- Waterparks in Oak Harbor
- Zoos in Oak Harbor
- Tours in Oak Harbor
- Indoor Play in Oak Harbor
- Museums in Oak Harbor
- National Parks / Natural World in Oak Harbor
- Things to do for Active Kids in Oak Harbor
- Historical Attractions in Oak Harbor
- Transport Attractions in Oak Harbor
- RV/Campsite in Oak Harbor
- Skiing in Oak Harbor
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Oak Harbor
- Caves and Mines in Oak Harbor
- Arts and Crafts in Oak Harbor