Kentucky is more than just the Bourbon Trail and Kentucky Derby (although they do play a large part in the state’s character!).
This music loving state filled with incredible countryside has so many fun and diverse things to do with kids, that the biggest problem will be working out how long to stay for!
Did you know that Kentucky has the longest cave system in the world? It sure does, with Mammoth Caves!
Kids can go back in time to the Old West at Guntown Mountain, and with 52 state parks like the 10,000 acre Green River Lake State Park and playful Land Between The Lakes, there is never an excuse not to get out and enjoy the great outdoors!
Kentucky is a great place to learn about the incredible history of the state, such as Kentucky Museum and Louisville Slugger Museum, and if kids really did want to experience those famous horses, they don’t have to wait for the derby! They can enjoy activities such as Horse Farm Tours and Kentucky Horsepark, with their famous working horse farm.
Why the long face? Better change that by heading to this Bluegrass State!
There are so many fun things to do in Nortonville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 57
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Nortonville
- Waterparks in Nortonville
- Zoos in Nortonville
- Tours in Nortonville
- Indoor Play in Nortonville
- Museums in Nortonville
- National Parks / Natural World in Nortonville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Nortonville
- Historical Attractions in Nortonville
- Transport Attractions in Nortonville
- RV/Campsite in Nortonville
- Skiing in Nortonville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Nortonville
- Caves and Mines in Nortonville
- Arts and Crafts in Nortonville