A really big moment for the USA happened in Massachusetts…what was it? Um…oh yes, only the arrival of the Pilgrim Fathers in 1620! One of the original 13 colonies, Massachusetts an incredible place for kids to visit.
History is of course a huge part of any kids experience. Old Sturbridge Village takes kids back to the 19th Century, Plimoth Plantation brings to life the journey of the pilgrims, with Native Plymouth Tours also covering the history of the Native Americans, and the infamous Salem Witch Museum (best not for the younger kids!) explores the happenings of 1692….be brave!
But with Massachusetts comes so many more fun places to visit with kids. You ready? Kids can be charmed with attractions like the fantasy filled Yankee Candle Village and Tougas Family Farm, and parents have no excuse to join in with Interskate 91 Family Fun Center and CoCo Key Waterpark! (You know you want to!)
Tours are waiting to take the whole family on unique journeys, like the mouthwatering Boston Pizza Tours, the unusual and incredibly fun Scavenger Hunts Boston and the sandy Arts Dune Tours.
Pack your town tea party, head out for the day and give the kids something that will always be a part of their memorable history.
There are so many fun things to do in Northampton with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 349
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Northampton
- Waterparks in Northampton
- Zoos in Northampton
- Tours in Northampton
- Indoor Play in Northampton
- Museums in Northampton
- National Parks / Natural World in Northampton
- Things to do for Active Kids in Northampton
- Historical Attractions in Northampton
- Transport Attractions in Northampton
- RV/Campsite in Northampton
- Skiing in Northampton
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Northampton
- Caves and Mines in Northampton
- Arts and Crafts in Northampton