It’s animal time in North Platte, Nebraska and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than North Platte because this The Comhusker State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in North Platte with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 8
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in North Platte
- Waterparks in North Platte
- Zoos in North Platte
- Tours in North Platte
- Indoor Play in North Platte
- Museums in North Platte
- National Parks / Natural World in North Platte
- Things to do for Active Kids in North Platte
- Historical Attractions in North Platte
- Transport Attractions in North Platte
- RV/Campsite in North Platte
- Skiing in North Platte
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in North Platte
- Caves and Mines in North Platte
- Arts and Crafts in North Platte