Rhode Island maybe be the smallest state in the USA but as they say…great things come in small packages!
Rhode Island is synonymous with the seaside, so for those water babies in the family you already have an immediate winner on your hands! Immerse yourself in the old charm of places like Atlantic Beach Park with ice-cream and carousels before making a splash at places like Water Wizz Water Park!
BUT…Rhode Island is full of surprises, and there is a whole state to explore away from the water!
State Parks like Colt and Lincoln Wood are full of treasures for family getaways out into nature. There are a great number of museums, which are a great way to immerse kids in history, culture and creativity. Take the kids down to museums like the Museum of Natural History and Planetarium, the historic Slater Mill Museum and the interactive Providence Children’s Museum just to name a few.
There are even animal adventures to be had with attractions such as Roger Williams Park Zoo and the Butterfly Zoo.
So don’t under estimate the little Ocean State, because each season brings something new, and there will always be fun things to do with the kids!
There are so many fun things to do in North Kingstown with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 289
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in North Kingstown
- Waterparks in North Kingstown
- Zoos in North Kingstown
- Tours in North Kingstown
- Indoor Play in North Kingstown
- Museums in North Kingstown
- National Parks / Natural World in North Kingstown
- Things to do for Active Kids in North Kingstown
- Historical Attractions in North Kingstown
- Transport Attractions in North Kingstown
- RV/Campsite in North Kingstown
- Skiing in North Kingstown
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in North Kingstown
- Caves and Mines in North Kingstown
- Arts and Crafts in North Kingstown