Wisconsin is not just known for it’s incredible artisan cheeses. This sweet north-central state has that little something special for everyone in the family - especially kids!
Zoos, water parks, festivals, museums, outdoor adventures and indoor fun - you will find it all in the birthplace of the Ice Cream Sundae (signs of a great state!) Make friends with animals of all sizes, from the giants at Milwaukee County Zoo, to the smaller at Mulberry Lane Petting Farm.
Sports fans? Head on down to a ball game, or get behind the scenes with the Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame.
Museums range from the interactive Northwoods Children’s Museum, to the fun Circus World Museum. Transport, art and history museums are waiting too! History more your thing? Wisconsin is filled with fascinating history. Step back in time with Old World Wisconsin exploring life in the 1800s, or delve into Native American history with Historic Point Basse.
Did you know that Wisconsin was also the location of the country’s first kindergarten? See - they have been great for kids from the very beginning!
There are so many fun things to do in North Freedom with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 90
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in North Freedom
- Waterparks in North Freedom
- Zoos in North Freedom
- Tours in North Freedom
- Indoor Play in North Freedom
- Museums in North Freedom
- National Parks / Natural World in North Freedom
- Things to do for Active Kids in North Freedom
- Historical Attractions in North Freedom
- Transport Attractions in North Freedom
- RV/Campsite in North Freedom
- Skiing in North Freedom
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in North Freedom
- Caves and Mines in North Freedom
- Arts and Crafts in North Freedom